I had found these in an old “portfolio” folder and thought I’d post them for good measure.
Six months ago I started a podcast. ‘Jedi vs. Hobbiits’ has a simple wordmark and in trying to create a real logo I ended up laying out an illustration. I’m not quite sure how it could be a logo. But it will make some darn good posters–Which I will, of course, upload for all to see. 😉
This work is some of my favourite to date. The original design for the cover was a little more dynamic but I am still pleased with the straight-edge look and feel we landed on. Producing documents in French and English is always difficult to have both projects completed with the same visual standard but I believe I was very successful.